Hello x

Compliments of the Season 🤗❤

I trust this meets you well? How has the holiday season been for you? For those who had to spend this period alone, I hope it wasn’t too bad for you? I have spent a few holidays alone, and I definitely understand how you may be feeling. Sending lots of hugs and love your way. I’m also aware that several people may have dreaded going back home during this season, but I sincerely pray and hope that this season goes much better than you had imagined. Remember that love conquers all.

This is just a quick note to appreciate you for your support all through 2020. By the grace of God and your engagement, this blog has grown. But most importantly, the testimonies have been mind-blowing. Nothing makes me happier than reading how much my posts have been a blessing. Nothing tops that!

I have met some of the most amazing people on here who have been a blessing to me. Some fellow bloggers went out of their ways to reach out to me. I thank God for every single one of you. Your warmth and goodwill are priceless. May God bless you all and increase you.

God has blessed me with the sweetest readers. In my 10months of blogging, I have found it enjoyable, mostly because of you.

I appreciate you!!

Finally, it is my desire that we all grow together. We are the body of Christ, and we must look out for one another. In the coming year, by God’s help, I will be focusing a lot on this. One of the ways I’ll be doing this is by providing a 365 days Bible Reading Plan. Please download the 365 days plan/printable here, or check the resources section of this blog.

Many people desire to go through the Bible but aren’t sure of how to do that. Secondly, a lot of people may know how to go about it, but not have a visible plan. A plan keeps you accountable, and it’s essential to use one. I believe Bible Reading should be a believer’s daily practice, and following this plan will help you develop this habit. (Emphasis on Bible Reading and not Bible Study). I’ll talk more about Bible Study in the coming year by the grace of God.

Finally, I urge you to take out some time to reflect on the past year, appreciate God for his help and strategize for the coming year. May God grant you the grace to do so.

Wishing you a Prosperous New Year in Advance!!

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

13 Comments Add yours

1. Steward Sam says:

Wow! Just followed you recently but enjoyed the few posts I’ve come across, I’m blessed🙏

1. Sharimam says:

Thank you for your kind words. Thanks for the follow also! Really appreciate it😃
      Most importantly, I’m glad you are blessed.

God bless you!!

1. Steward Sam says:

God bless you too🙏😊

2. Oh good, you dropped in to “hi.” I was wondering where you were. I’m glad you had a good holiday despite having to be alone. I have to say that I’m glad that we connected. Your posts have been very thought provoking. Please keep up the awesome work in the Lord. I look forward to reading more blog posts from you in 2021. Have a blessed and prosperous New Year 💖

1. Sharimam says:

Awww Lindsey🤗🤗🤗
      You’re so kind!

Our connection on here is one I’m extremely thankful for. I have learnt so much from reading your posts and commentary. It’s not always I find people I can relate with as I do with you.

I even forgot to tell you😃 I read the book you recommended, “Boundaries by Henry Cloud & John Townsend”. It was super helpful. I had to get other versions of the book like you suggested. Thank you so much🤗

Thank you for writing edifying content, thank you for writing based on the truth of God’s word, thank you for all you do. You’re a blessing!

Please keep up the good work in 2021. May God increase you on all sides as you continue serving him in this capacity. Wishing you a Prosperous New Year!!❤❤❤

1. My Goodness Sharimam,

The feeling is most certainly mutual. I give God the highest praise that you find my blogs to be so encouraging, edifying, and that you learn from them. It’s good to see the awesome fruit of the work that God has called me to do.

AWESOME!!! 🙌🏽 I’m so glad that you were able to check out “Boundaries by Henry Cloud and John Townsend.” Isn’t it wonderful? I did the exact same thing too. “Boundaries In Marriage” was a HUGE one for me this year. I’m so thrilled that you enjoyed them and that they were helpful to you 💖

Thank you so much for you sweet words and well-wishes for the New Year. I’m humbled and it’s a blessing to be a blessing. God Bless You ❤️❤️❤️

3. doriskoki says:

I’m glad we connected on this platform 😊😊

1. Sharimam says:

Same Doris, same🤗❤❤❤

Happy New Year My Darling🎉💕

1. doriskoki says:

Happy New Year too dear 🎉🎉🎉❤

4. Liz Njoroge says:

Happy new year lovely ❣️🎈❣️🎈….your blog truly has been a blessing

1. Sharimam says:

Awww..thank you so much Liz.
      You have been a blessing as well my dear. I have learnt a lot from you!!
      Some of your posts have been very timely for me & I’m grateful.

Make sure you end your year in a grand style! (Whatever that means to you)❤❤❤

1. Liz Njoroge says:

❣️❣️❣️

5. Happy new year Sharimam!